How to lubricate the JAG Hobbies DR-1 and TR-3 chassis
The most common issues reported with DR-1, NC-2 and TR-3
chassis are heat related.
- Regular lubrication will not only decrease wear and heat but will also increase the performance.
- The Dr-1, NC-2 and TR-3 chassis are basically the same chassis with identical components except for the bare chassis, axles, wheels and tires. Lubrication on these chassis are identical.
- We recommend a light synthetic oil for the bearing and axle lubrication and a Teflon grease for the gears. These are available from our web site.
- The chassis should be lubricated before every use, when the performance drops or when there is any unusual noise.
o To lubricate the bearings, place a small drop on the front of the front bearing and between the pinion gear and bearing on the rear. The front axle should be oiled from the top and oil the rear axle from the bottom.
o Add a small dab of grease on the gears and allow it to work in.
- Thank you for your purchase and I hope you enjoy running them as much as I did making them